Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Witnessed the Light

My heart beat silenced and mine eyes closed to blindness; my reality flashed quickly before my eyes. Images of past experiences, good and bad, read like chapters from a book. Soon after, the darkness brought pain though my naval, and it spread like wildfire throughout my temple. I began praying to our Father, begging for His grace; hoping He would hear my cry. Suddenly, an overwhelming coldness entered through my naval and swiftly smothered those flames. Along with the peaceful, healing breeze, came a light. It shone as a pin prick and became larger and larger until it smothered me in all its glory. I stopped praying and it spoke to me without words, but with emotions. It said, “You are forgiven! Now go home and tell your story. Lead others to the truth that I am real. Just plant a seed and I will make them complete, my son.”
                                                                                                         Michael A. Wiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canvas of Color Let's paint a picture with colorless stain, on the canvas of life and love. Our tears will create a work of...