Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bestow Unto Me

Allow I to seek the beauty within others. Grant others to quest the grace I hinder in my body, soul and spirit. For splendor lies beyond body and rests dormant within our consciousness......
    Grant I the love and toleration for the human race. Bestow unto me the power to abolish deceit and malignity from my intellect.......
    Allow I to reason with those of  whom I may not agree. Present to me my purpose, my nature for being conceived.......
    Allow my purpose to bloom abruptly so I may do more in my fleeting, God given, gift of life......                                           Michael A. Wiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canvas of Color Let's paint a picture with colorless stain, on the canvas of life and love. Our tears will create a work of...