Sunday, July 10, 2011

Faith Unbroken

Be it known to all that my faith shall not be broken. No man will profit against my spirit, for my father which art in heaven tells me so. No longer will mans oppression cause grief in my heart. His deceit and malignity shall be brought forth so others may witness his guilt. My heart is concealed behind my Lord's staff, you shall not destroy the strength God has granted me........
To those who have forsaken my spirit, lend me your ear," You are forgiven". Let this be a lesson to all, Although my temple is scarred, my faith is intact, my spirit is immortal and my soul is strengthened beyond mans fiendish means to destroy it........
To those who carry the same scars, you shall overcome all transgressions used against you but the great power and glory of Jesus Christ........     
                                                                Michael A. Wiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canvas of Color Let's paint a picture with colorless stain, on the canvas of life and love. Our tears will create a work of...