Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crucifiction

Sun sets to blindness, for thy cannot be seen, but by the bird of night, my Lord.
The dusk has thee smothered, break free, break free if thy can.
Knelt behind this stone, I am concealed from the savage of shining silver.
 Lift thy head and show me thy sight, please do not empty thy lungs of holy breath.
Oh, father, I believe, I believe.
Haste from that timber before me, for I have come with bread and water.
Do not die for the sins I have committed.
Mine heart is heavy with guilt my Lord, for I am the reason thou suffer.
Suffer not for the iniquities of myself and the children of the world.
Allow I to be crucified in thy place, for there, is the place I have garnered.
Liberate thy pierced hands, thy instruments of miraculous healing.
Loosen the nails that hold thy feet, tread hastily off the timber that retains thee, and continue thy walk of righteousness.  


                                                                                             By, Michael Wiggs   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canvas of Color Let's paint a picture with colorless stain, on the canvas of life and love. Our tears will create a work of...