Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Only Call on Jesus

I only call on Jesus when darkness comes to life,
When fear and pain control me, when all I see is strife.
I call upon his glory, but blame him when I’m sad,
I tell him how much I love him, but blame him when I’m mad.

I don’t need him when it’s sunny, and I curse his name to hell;
But beg for his forgiveness, after all is well.
Jesus is my Savior, He saved me from the flames;
Even while I cursed him, and He was who I’d blamed.

It’s time to thank you Jesus, for staying at my side,
For showing grace and holding me, all those times I cried.
My life is bright and festive now, but still wish to concede
That you are my Great Holy One; I believe, I believe, I believe.

                                                             By, Michael A. Wiggs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Canvas of Color Let's paint a picture with colorless stain, on the canvas of life and love. Our tears will create a work of...